For Rent $595 per week - House
This large 2 level home is perfectly positioned to take in the views of the ocean of Marino, Brighton and through to Glenelg. Large family residence with renovated kitchen and bathrooms and all recently painted throughout. Well located for a quick walk to the sands of Marino beach and easy commute by train to Glenelg or CBD, comprising:
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes.
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite bathroom.
* Main bathroom with full bath, both bathrooms are tastefully renovated with lovely modern tiling and finishes.
* Formal lounge room at the front of the home.
* The rear of the home has access to the downstairs decking area perfect for BBQs and enjoying the lovely large manicured garden area.
* Hideaway laundry neatly arranged under the stairwell.
* The upper level comes with sea views, offering large windows and balcony to take it all in.
* Kitchen/living space with sliding doors opening onto the decking/ balcony area which serves as an extended living space. External blinds so you can enclose this area to ensure you can still enjoy the views all year round.
* Single drive through garage plus additional parking space at rear.
* Double garage/workshop in the rear yard.
* Established gardens surround the property from the front to the rear.
* Ducted air conditioning on the lower level.
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning on the upper level.
* Polished floorboards.
* Roller shutters for added security and insulation.
* Ceiling fans.
* Garden maintenance is negotiable with lease terms.
* Flexible lease term.
* Pets negotiable (subject to approval).
* Water use/supply charges apply.
To view this property please contact Jo Cullinan or Jackie Menzies on 8369 0990, or 0403 339 202 (Jo), 0447 411 950 (Jackie).Apply Now