For Sale $390,000 - $410,000 - Unit
First Home – Invest – Downsize – Perfectly Positioned Across From Broadview Oval Reserve
Fabulous opportunity to buy in this sought after suburb for easy access to oval reserve, bowling club, playground, tennis courts and more.
This delightful 2 bedroom homette presents an excellent opportunity for first home buyers starting out, a fabulous downsize, or a great investment opportunity, offering easy rent ability.
Built in the 1980s and of solid brick construction it offers a generous floorplan and loads of natural light through the living room bay windows
to the sliding doors which open onto a central/side courtyard.
A functional galley style timber kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space and a servery window to the living room. Both bedrooms are of good proportion and offer both built-in robes. A bright white bathroom features a full size bath and separate shower.
Outdoor you will find it fully enclosed both front and rear for good security or safe play for children. A single secure carport with lock-up roller door is easily accessed from the rear.
* Built 1985
* Solid brick construction.
* 2 good size bedrooms, carpet flooring, built in robes.
* Spacious light filled living/lounge room with glass sliding doors opening to a tiled courtyard space.
* Functional galley style kitchen with dishwasher and servery window.
* Bright bay window, neutral tones.
* Split system air conditioner, heater.
* Bright white bathroom with full size bath and separate shower.
* Separate laundry of ample size.
* Outside areas are fully fenced offering good privacy.
* Single secure carport with lock-up roller door
* Perfect start-up opportunity, ideal investment or downscale
Public transport is a short walk to Galway Avenue for easy commute to CBD.
Zoned for Nailsworth Primary School and Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Quality private schools nearby include, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, St Monikas, St Martins & St Josephs.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Cullinan Property are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering all of our listed properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at all open inspection.
Council | City of Prospect
Zone | EN – Established Neighbourhood
House | 101 sqm (Approx.)
Built | 1985
Council Rates | $987.00 pa (approx)
Strata Rates | $287.50 pq (approx)
Water | $142 pq (approx)
ESL | $120 pa (approx)
To view this property please contact Jo Cullinan on 8369 0990 or 0403 339 202.