For Rent $700 per week - House
This stylish 4 bedroom home is set on 2 levels offering all the spoils of luxury living. Located within walking distance to the sands and ocean front of West Beach, easy commute to CBD and all of the surrounding tourist spots. Easy drive to the airport for those who are FIFO.
The home is surrounded by fully established and easy care gardens (gardener included in tenancy). Also located on a corner block and opposite a well maintained reserve complete with playground and bbq facilities.
The property comprises:
* Spacious master bedroom with built in robes plus walk in robe, ceiling fan and bay window.
* Modern ensuite bathroom with separate vanity, w.c. and full shower.
* Good size 2nd bedroom with built in robes, or could be set up as a generous home office space.
* Main bathroom with full bath, separate shower and w.c.
* Well equipped kitchen with a beautiful picturesque window offering perfect views of the rear garden. Dishwasher, gas cooking, ample cupboards and practical pantry storage.
* Formal lounge room with lovely view of courtyard garden through large window.
* Spacious formal dining room with plenty of room for a good size table.
* Lovely north facing open plan family/sitting/TV room with double French doors opening to a small courtyard in addition to a large double-glazed sliding door which offers loads of natural light. The sliding doors open onto separate outdoor area and both offer their own unique space.
* The outdoor areas offer excellent versatility, the extensive decked alfresco area is another huge living space, perfectly private and a wonderful setting for all your outdoor entertaining. There are also wonderful places you can find to just sit quietly and enjoy the garden with a nice cup of tea or your favourite glass.
* Large separate laundry with plenty of cupboards and bench space.
• 3rd bedroom with built in robe.
• Huge 4th bedroom (4 x 4m), currently set up as TV/media room.
• Number 3 bathroom & 3rd w.c.
• Extra storage spaces.
To view this property contact Jo Cullinan or Kathy Dodd on 8369 0990, or 0403 339 202 (Jo), 0408 846 669 (Kathy).